Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wordless Wednesday: Carter's birthday



Opening his scavenger hunt clues....I have always loved a good scavenger hunt.  Since the prize was a hard-to-wrap bicycle and he is a reader these days...a scavenger hunt seemed just right.  





This picture.  His little self and the kickstand. I just can't even you guys.




I'm really hoping that this is the spark to help Carter learn to ride a bike with no training wheels.  He is certainly still in the process...and my idea may fall flat.  Carter just doesn't jump into new challenges very enthusiastically.  It seemed like a new, big bike with no training wheels would be a good way to market trying a new, hard thing.  So far, so good...but slow.  We'll see how it goes.  I'm not going to even act like those training wheels aren't hidden away just in case :)







No comments:

Post a Comment